View Single Post
Old January 1, 2013, 02:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Hello Every1,
Actually i also feel that for the time being we should opt for 5 foreign players as we don't have decent good players to fill two competitive squads, the teams will get even more biased when there will be 7 domestic players, couple of teams will catch the cream players and the others will be left with non performers, now with more foreign players they can at least make the team balanced.

But i have a different idea, know that it will never happen but it would have been nice if we could make a compulsory of 4 foreign players for say few matches of the teams' choice, i mean each team will have to play with 4 foreign players for a number of fixed matches of their choice, that would make the tournament more strategically interesting. Whats you say?

But whatever it is i am looking forward for BPL2. i guess it will be a nice tournament with or without the pakistani players. I think our players at least learnt to hit sixes after the 1st BPL, who knows this time they will figure out to bowl death overs better. thanks