View Single Post
Old November 26, 2012, 01:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
@ Oronnya @ Simon ?.... Fans are baby sitting Shakib.... And it's getting a little overdose now...

Shakib is baby sitting the team ?? Probably he should stop doing that and do his own job properly... If he could learn a lesson or two from the SA middle and lower order ... Then we aren't going to see that Shakib going for an extravagant six to achieve his milestone in the last over of the day, while he had a entire day of cricket left. Team needed him to stay there not score sixes at that time. I don't think he can baby sit a team I with that attitude. Fixing his own problem will do a world of good for the team.
Nothing will do good to this team if the bigger holes are not fixed. We didn't lose because of Shakib's extravagant shot. We have much more bigger problem in our team than Shakib's performance. His performance will only help the team when the others will learn to step up. So don't expect Shakib to win you matches all by himself. Even if Shakib didn't go for that shot we would still manage to lose. Labh er labh hoito khali Shakib er 1ta extra century jog hoito..

BTW you might not have read my other comment where I gave the link where it clearly says he was not allowed to play the next day. So I think Shakib bearing his pain knew that he might not be able to play the next day so he went for it.

Last edited by oronnya; November 26, 2012 at 02:31 PM..