View Single Post
Old May 28, 2007, 01:34 AM

I think Chinaman is quite right, I am too not confident on Ashraful as captain, not on Mashree, nor Nafees, and the reason is what Chainaman said. None could lead the team for long and successfully unless whoever captain perform himself with consistency. Since the whole team lacks consistency it's rather obvious future captaincy will be in crisis more often than Bashar era.

Having said that, since we must have to move forward I think its wise to go with short term ( couple of series ) captaincy system as Chinaman insisted. Though I beg to differ on the idea of 'experienced' vice captain, since the 'experienced' in our team means same old Bashar, Javed, Pilot. I doubt these people would do any help rather than confrontation, trouble and grouping, if we give them the chance in decision making on the field or in dressing room.

Instead we should invest on grooming vice captain too with new generation. If those three ( Bashar, Javed, Pilot ) are not in the team and Rafique selected for vice captain then it might be helpful for us to shift towards reform I guess.

Btw, How about our Chinaman for our team physio? I mean 'mental' physio? I am sure it will help our team 120%

Last edited by PoorFan; May 28, 2007 at 01:41 AM.. Reason: Added 'Chainaman for physio'