View Single Post
Old February 3, 2008, 09:50 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer
2. CA's claim that they would have incurred losses upto $60 million is false. BCCI would have suffered all the losses.
Away team suffering all the loss? Would India reimburse CA even the gate money? I thought BD would only get food and lodging in India. I guess different type of contracts for different folks.
Quote:
3. CA's claim that ESPN would sue them if India pulled out of the tour was also false. No law provides for that.
I am not sure about this. American Media can get away with murder.
Quote:
4. Harbhajan Singh has been cleared of the racism charges.
Excellent.
Quote:
6. Proctor gave the decision purely on basis of what the Asutralians said and on basis of nothing else. How he was sure beyond reasonable doubt, I do not know.
This is a no brainer. He just disregarded Tendulkar and Harbhajan's account. That is how he got the 100% in his mind. But I would not jump on him though. After all he called ICC not to let him preside the hearing but ICC forced him to do so. Fact.
Quote:
6. Clarke, one of the witnesses stood his ground after edging to the slip. His testimony has no credibility.
Future ammunition for the future Australian captain.