View Single Post
Old February 4, 2010, 01:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafique & Pailot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshen
Yaseer bhai, I think even Rahuld Dravid would have been unsettled if he was told to play a Test match this week on a flat track and then play a T20I match on a super bouncy track next week, regardless how much experience he has in each format and on each kind of pitch.

Squeezing the NZ tour in between two home series (against India and England) was just a ridiculous decision. Players should have been playing a round or two in NCL now and should have been preparing their game plans how to take on England.
Eshen, I understand it was not easy for players to settle in NZ condition in such a short time. Actually it is what Sakib said in that ceremony to "Bodna" Kamal that it should be a team work for both BCB and players to improve our cricket. Yesterday's performance was the result of both parties not doing their work.

-What Aftab did we all saw, enough comments on that.
-After being unsettled by the first 2 balls from Vettori, still Ashraful went for that premeditated inside-out shot over cover. Well, what to say, he sees no difference between Nabil Samad and Vettori may be.
-Sakib was bowled a ball that is bowled by a 1st division off-spinner in Bangladesh day in day out.
We lost the match there. After playing that much cricket, we must have learned to tackle these basic stuffs anytime anyday.

About BCB, as long as Bodna is there, have no expectation from them.