View Single Post
Old March 20, 2017, 04:39 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Din Raat took over the thread.

HP's pavilion series may not be that great but the spectre series is actually a very well made, good looking, well functioning laptop. But it is still an hp.

Personally I dislike that lenovo hinge otherwise it is also a nice looking laptop and lenovo always make good quality laptop. Some ppl like it i don't know how... You have to be a girl to like that kind of a hinge...

so yoga vs xps vs spectre vs a little dif ? surface book : if you are a heavy user and need portability. I doubt u will go wrong with any of these.

vs Macbook : looking pretty and just do blogging - has some catching up to do in term of specs too.

Remember people don't buy Jordans to play basketball... they buy it to put it in the shoe showbox...and takes it out during those special occasions...So when you wanna buy your nephew the math geek who likes soccer, you don't buy him the 80 dollars adidas so he can go run around and score goals... you buy him Jordans so he can solve big math problems wearing those 300 dollars pair of sneakers and have someone say "nice jordans".
Get used to it, I like computers since I was 5, if there is anything about choosing which pc is best to buy, I`ll always come up with lots of suggestions