View Single Post
Old November 5, 2009, 11:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital
Lightbulb The latest trick for instant access to ESPN360

I'm sure all are still hyper about the win. And what can be better at the moment than watching the last few overs of the match again, where Naeem magicked his way through to the victory for us, in HQ.

Okay, first up; thanks to BC member amar11432 to bring this ESPN360 into limelight. I'm not sure if others knew about it from before, but at least I didn't; so thanks a lott him . So now after going through several trial and errors while trying the steps he mentioned, I have found out the best way to enter the site. And this time it surely will be instantaneous; not just for the lucky ones but for every single person. I'm opening this thread, as I felt most of us gave up on it after a few failures and not really visiting the old thread of amar11432 (where I talked about this trick) as I found out in the match thread as everyone was asking for links. So i thought this might attract more attention.

So here we go:

1. Install Move player from here (if you already haven't) - http://www.movenetworks.com/install-move-player

2. Go to your Internet browser and change the LAN settings. I'm using IE, so I can say how to change LAN in this one. Open IE. Go to Tools=>Internet Options=> Connections=>LAN settings=> Proxy server. Tick the box under Proxy server and put your IP as 169.229.50.4 or 169.229.50.5 (or any other IPs you can find under the .edu suffix in this webpage: http://fall.cs.princeton.edu/codeen/) and your Port as 3124 or 3127 or 3128. Click OK=>OK. (These two proxies I mentioned are very unlikely NOT to work. And, anyway, actually, all the IPs-not-working thing we talked about before was mostly because of the ISP message that appeared once we clicked on the 'Watch Now' link in the www.espn360.com. And this is the problem that I solved in the next step).

4. Load this link: http://espn.go.com/broadband/espn360...ague=undefined (this is the trick I discovered as this is the direct link to the player and now there is no way for that message (that asks for ISP) to appear in front of you )

5. Now the only thing that can go wrong here is that sometimes even if this URL is put in the address bar, it sometimes redirects you to the home page www.espn360.com or sometimes it shows an error sign in the bottom left corner. But we can overcome this by, going back to that link again by clicking the 'Back' button in our browser or refreshing the page again respectively.

6. And within 5-6 tries, the player should start loading. Once it loads, go and undo what you did in the LAN settings before, meaning untick the box you ticked earlier.

7. Now choose your game and you're done.

I really hope all the next BD series are shown in ESPN360; coz I couldn't have asked anything more for free than this one.

Anyway; enjoy, people. Peace.

Peace.

Last edited by Purbasha T; January 14, 2010 at 06:35 PM..