View Single Post
Old June 16, 2006, 10:17 AM
ODI Cricketer

Thumbs up Good And Bad

ok lets talk about some of the good and bad sides of Banglacricket.com

my point of view:
good:
1. Usually its a friendly environment
2. U can find live stream links scrattered around all over the place.. lol..
3. U can have a cool chat with the other bengi ppl during the game.. which gives you more fun to watch the game.. since ppl makes funny comments if bd makes any mistakes..
4. You can get the cricket hightlights right after the game ends , tnc to nasif bhai.. hehe
5. The site is too simple.. in a good way.. you don have to jumble around with it, in order to figure out where is what and where to go..
6. We got this watch that indicated which topic did we post earlier.

Bad:
1. we do not have any option to list our weblinks here, therefore, this site is kinda detached from any other Bangladeshi sites, except for those that provides cricket informations.
2. Sometimes ppl get so rude towards you... which however i don think is a big factor.. it happens btw frineds..
3. Sometimes BC.com uplaod their own video in to torrent. Which is a total vejal to dl, specially for those who are using light speed net like me. i think nasif bhai should uplaod em into some public server instead. The best example would be: FileFront.com
4. Sometimes ppl here don't seem to reply on newbie's post. which may cause them not to participate in any other activities on the forum.

mm.. can't think of much right now.. i'll let u guys know when i get some more..