View Single Post
Old November 9, 2009, 08:03 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello
Default Asking for Forgiveness Thread

Dearest bhais and apas,

I openned this thread to ask for all of your forgiveness, all of you that I hurt knowingly and unknowingly. If I ever hurt any one of you and I know I did to some of you my dear friends and loving bros and sis, please I beg of you that you forgive me today. I am just a mere mortal and often I got carried away with emotion and said thangs that I studied and re-read a day later and felt very ashammed of ehat I said or how I reacted, we are all mere mortal humans....it's only HIm, Allah the Almighty who is flawless and smile with endless gift of forgiveness.

I often said real bad things to all the politicians back home in BD, newspapers in BD, BCB and our cricket management, some of those stil stand, because if I let all of it go the human system of mine will collapse. May Allah forgive me for that and amy Allah, the Almighty improve upon the politicians back home in BD, newspapers in BD, BCB and our cricket management.

I am mostly sorry to my dearest beloved little brother Purbasha Talukdar bhaiya! He was always sweet, loving, caring and protecting toward me and on a gloomy night I lectured him harshly with my non-sense and I hurt my dear little bro when he was just being sweet and nice to me! I can naver repair that damage. My Purbasha is one of the most beautiful and flawless of character here among us and I pray for him and myself and for all of you till my last breath and I hope Allah the Almighty can forgive me someday. I love you my dearest Purbabsha bro. We are strong and bonded till the end of time brother.

I am very sorry to ahms bhai for distracting and ruing his thread regarding the future direction of BD cricket with my non-sense and childish rehtoric. I hope dear ahms bhai can forgive me and all fo you vcan someday forgive me.

All my bros and sis, please use this thread as a thread to bring yourselves together not distant, repair your your mistake and bond with love and brotherhood ( 'brotherhood' used as a generic universal androgynous term, thus sisterhood as well), please use this thread and write something to someone and to the whole community if you think you might have hurt a fellow human being here in BC or anywhere...May love among all humanity prevail and peace be showered upon earth and among it's all living inhabitants. Allah be praised.

I am rushing thus made a lot of mistakes in here in this post already, please overlook those! Love and peace!

Last edited by bujhee kom; November 9, 2009 at 08:25 AM..