Thread: Poor SA and WI.
View Single Post
Old March 3, 2003, 05:45 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿
Default Hold on

I stopped saying Bangladesh is better then Kenya - .... not because that's what I believe but because that's what stats/results show, overwhelming stats, I might add. heck, even Tikolo said, bangladesh has improved. So now, we get players from kenya saying Bangladesh has improved ? What a joke. To me, Kenya used to be a better team but they were dissapointing against Bangladesh with their bowling and batting (except for Odumbe) - their fielding however is world class and their passion is what's driving them.

Us missing catches against Kenya - luck. why ? Watch the catch Rokon help on to from Lara. Take Pilot, missing those two easy caught behinds - once, I get, twice ? Tusher dropping a sitter - heck, I don't know about Tusher so that could be a natural occurance. Ashraful's LBW - it clearly hit the bat first.................

Forget us, why would Srilanka play their worst cricket against kenya in that match while they are trashing almost everyone else ?

NZ - South Africa is safer then Kenya but the faint-hearted did not want to play in kenya. Giving Kenya the much needed points to qualify with FULL points into the super sixes.

now - I will shut down if Kenya beats West Indies or atleast make it a very CLOSE game.

Also, no. When teams like SA and WI can beat us with their eyes closed and Kenya has to depend on our poor batting, bowling and fielding - I don't think they are there yet. we lost to Canada, remember ? Doesn't take much to defeat us.