View Single Post
Old August 28, 2007, 10:08 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
Bheri turu, though Rooney and Lisbon Diver will be sorely missed, Saha and Tevez would prove to be quite a nightmare to any defense in the EPL, especially with a tad slower Giggs still doing what he does best. Not a ManU fan, but what amazing speed, skill and pure predatory instincts up front !!! Sadly in Liverpool, we're still dealing with the mediocrity of Babbel and Dirk Kuyt. Torres needs a partner and he ain't wid us.
Sohel..Ryan Babel will be a great player one day. He is very young . The Dutch continue to amaze me with fresh new talents churning every year despite being such a small nation ( sure..Surinam helps ). Their Under-19 ( or is it under 21 ? ) team just won the WC. They have Babel, Snejider, Drenthe - all future stars to go with already young stars like Van Persie, Robben, Van der Vart etc..I agree on Kuyt. He just runs..

Tevez, I suspect is not 100% and looks a bit fatigued to me. He played in the Copa as well. Plus, it will take a few games to get adjusted to new teammates and style. But, when he does that, watch out!