View Single Post
Old February 26, 2014, 11:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t20lover
1. Sending Naeem to bat above Nasir. He played 20 balls in his innings which slowed our score. Even his bowling was a waste.

2. Changing Zia after giving away only 8 from 2 overs and Giving ball to Rubel who totally gave Kohli the boost he wanted early in his innings.

3. Picking Gazi, Even after so many ordinary matches he is still getting picked.
Your points are very similiar to my thoguht. God thanks zia is there instead of farhad reza. I think we sould stay with zia and give him enough chances. We were short 15-20 runs because of nayeem. We didn't need nayeem at that stage they could easily sent zia. Also if rubel could have proactive diving for kohlis catch that could also turned the entire match. But credit to indian virat kohli for taking game single handedly. Off course considering due factor we don't have some effective bowler like malinga or ajmal. So overall i am not unhappy with our team. My most worry was batting collapse but today they played sensibly apart from nayeem and nasir.