Thread: Dial-a-FOB!
View Single Post
Old February 24, 2013, 03:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

I have a real life problem. I just want to vent it away, and someone out there reads this and feels me.. that they have the same problem.... maybe that will make me feel better.

Dear Fob,
There is one thing that I hate doing is cleaning. I refuse to do it no matter what, even if I had all the free time in the world, i still will not clean. it's slavery. I grew up having my **** cleaned all my life, why should I have to downgrade my life style now? It does not make sense to me.

I work close to 80 hours/wk. When I am free, i wanna sleep, browse the net, maybe go watch a movie or hang around with some friends... have dinner outside.

But I am stuck cleaning the toilet the single day that I am not working to save my marriage. what kinda goo hole am i in?

I am so mad I cleaned the toilet today....It feels like someone poured liquid nitrogen on my body. How sad it is that I would rather clean the toilet than to argue with nonsense. I am thinking of hiring a maid, but that maybe bringing in more problem than solution.

What you think Fob?