View Single Post
Old May 3, 2013, 08:32 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

if you had marshall, warne, procter and sobers already in your team who bowled, would you take imran or waqar to compliment them? don't say wasim, i'm well aware of his abilities, but he underachieved, his stats don't stack up quite as well. procter bowls with sheer pacer, and is aggressive and ruthless, marshall is quick but also swings it and is considered the most complete fast bowler of all time, i thought someone to reverse it would be a good addition to the attack. imran has a plus with his batting but since it's an all time team the batting side of it isn't necessary though would be a great bonus but the main thing is who would be the best bowler to go with procter, marshall, warne and sobers.

i like waqar for his pace, low strike rate, reversing ability and that he took a lot of wickets bowled and lbw. i like imran for his consistency across the world and reversing ability. both were quite destructive. imran was probably the more complete bowler but i can't get waqar's inswingers out of my mind which would destroy the tail enders. saw waqar quite a bit, didn't get to see much of imran.