View Single Post
Old September 13, 2013, 08:45 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Actually something surprising is that despite abul's poor performances some general cricket fans have asked about abul when discussing the squad for the next series, so some must have seen something in him.

I hope he recovers well, he had a lot of tools to be successful so I hope he can comeback from this.

Hopefully al amin gets selected, we need to test out a few pacers and figure out who to give extended runs to. We had a look at sajidul and I'm not counting him out but he certainly didn't do anything to warrant further national team selection at this time.

Guys like rubel and abul are interesting cases, they have s lot of tools but haven't worked out, time to test out some pacers and pick the best performers rather than the ones who seem to have more talent, performance is the ultimate goal, not looking good but failing to perform.

Someone like zia may not look the most talented but he's put the numbers on the board so far, he should get more chances ahead of others who've constantly failed.