View Single Post
Old April 8, 2011, 12:02 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Bangladesh 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy
Damn you are really determined to get these tickets. Hat's off to you guys. When you guys go to the ticket window, did you guys talk to the same person every time or is it a different person always saying something different? Also did they even bother to say sorry once?
No, not exactly the same person. None said sorry, I am always bemused by their counter logic. Actually, I thought GP would manage it better as they are a well structured company. I guess they haven't taken it seriously and out of focus. Actually, when people break glasses and act insane, we all shout. But, what I could feel that they react at times with the because of unnprofessionalism of our service providers. Anyway, I should not tell this out here, time is ticking, let me go to GPC again.

NB: I have an observation from the people around of me. I saw most of my friends, don't go to buy ticket. They always try to collect using links. You, know, somehow you can manage someone with the authority to provide ticket. I can, too and everybody can find one. People are relying on links more and more day by day rather trying it themselves. This scenario, left some poor fella who go by themselves to collect tickets using normal procedure and are suffering!