View Single Post
Old October 13, 2004, 08:51 PM
Test Cricketer

i understand when other cricket players or former players support 8 test teams. i can see their point of views. bangladesh has the lowest test points in the history of test. it is at the moment 793. when Gavasker scored his 10000 test runs he scored it agaisnt quality test opponents. Richard Hadlee look 430 test wickets he took it against quality batsman. but getting wickets against bd and zimbabwe batsman arent the same as getting wicket againt other test nations batsman. honestly i believe beside habibur bashar we dont have any test quality batsman. bangladesh desperately need to do well in test and in odi. specially in tests. i think this series against the new zealand is the series where bd must perform. after the series icc has the meeting. we must perform. this is the most important series that we ever played. if not win we must draw one of the matches atleast. we have to show some kind of sign that we can win tests so in the next icc meetings our bcb officials has some kind of defense on the next metting.