View Single Post
Old March 20, 2014, 12:13 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakibrulz
I think he can resign after we know how they do in actual group matches - you know matches that matter now that they've gotten through. But yeah this is pretty bad.

PS: Why does Mushy get the blame? The problem was terrible brainless batting, how would changing captains help, out of interest?
Yes the batting sucked. However we could still win this. And the reason we didnt do so lies entirely on Mushy. I love him as a batsman, a fielder and a keeper. However,I dont know who should be the captain but Mushi should not remain the captain. He pissed me off so much after this match. Has no brains whatsoever.

Why keep bowling his useless fast bowlers? Especially why bowl Reza and release the pressure? Why bowl an injured RUbel? Why keep making the useless Al-Amin field in fine-leg? Why do they keep smiling like idiots just because they qualified despite losing so badly against a team like Hong Kong? Even a team like Hong Kong has better fast-bowlers than us(they didnt bowl cross-seam unlike Al-Amin who couldnt control his swing)? Afghanistan fast bowlers are also way better. God so pissed at the moment. We will be slaughtered in the next round.

And even a neanderthal should know the quality of our fast bowlers, then why not use Nasir, Shabbir when you can see the Honk Kong batsmen struggle against spin?

Oh and one more thing, please for the love of god drop Razzak. His time is long past. Bring in Tajiul or A,B,C,Detc or use Mominul instead of him. **** our team-management is filled with brain-dead people and our team is filled with players who get satisfied too easily.