View Single Post
Old March 18, 2013, 01:12 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

i think it's a bit early for taskin, he's still raw, inexperienced and young. it's not like he's completely ripping through all the domestic line-ups, he's just been pretty solid. i'd just be worried that his body won't hold up and that would be bad for the future.

i think it's tough to pick the pacers because nazmul, who we all think would do better than the current ones hasn't been given a chance recently, he's been out of test cricket for awhile. rubel didn't have a great start to tests but looks to be starting to come good. abul hasn't done well but it's still early days for him. sajidul has been out of test cricket awhile but he's been doing well domestically and then there's guys like babu, kamrul's etc who have potential. we shouldn't forget shafiul either but with injuries he needs to play some matches after coming back and prove he deserves his spot.

i think maybe for now go with nazmul and rubel. give nazmul a couple of series to see what he's got and give rubel a couple more to see if he can keep up his recent test performances.

as far as spin goes i think it's a no brainer to have gazi and shakib. the 3rd spin spot can go to enamul or maybe sajib with sunny, razzak and m.rubel also in consideration.