View Single Post
Old August 30, 2008, 12:00 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
Miraz bhai, could you please stop blaming Siddons already? You can't always blame the coach. Was he the reason behind the poor slection shots? NO. Because the players don't learn from their mistakes and still play silly shots. That's not Siddons fault even with Whatmore as the coach we played shots like that. Yes I agree that Whatmore at least produced wins but it was his decision to leave and now what he did is a thing of the past, this is the future and it will take time before they can be a good team. I think it wil be 2-3 years before they can start beating good teams. Itz every1z fault they lost this badly but don't just blame Siddons.
Are you saying that every new coach will need 2-3 years time to produce any result and in the mean time the team will lose regardless of the progress made under the previous coach?

Hmmm... in that case we will be always like what we are now. What a cycle!!!

New coach takes charge at situation X => 2-3 years of team building => some successes achieved, team progressed to situation Y => the coach moves on and a new coach takes charge => brings the team back to situation x => 2-3 years of team building => some successes achieved, team progressed to situation Y => the coach moves on and a new coach takes charge => brings the team back to situation X and it goes on and on.....

That's not simply acceptable.