View Single Post
Old February 24, 2013, 09:00 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorFan
Whats wrong if someone found Omi a hero? Why you feel that urgency to remind people how 'insanity' that be? Why not accept it as one's choice?
There is no problem at all....but problem is imposing that on others to justify an act than to justify that on the merit of attaining the cause/demands..[/QUOTE]

Quote:
If this is your stand, then I guess you should be bit more careful when writing, because I found it pretty confusing at times, just my honest observation, nothing else..
You haven't probably read some of my posts then... And yes, it's sometime difficult during a discussion to repeat the position again and again...since anyone talking negative even about AL is very quickly considered to be anti Trial, due to the reasons not known to all, so yes, I have accepted that disadvantage and will keep saying as many times as possible...

Only one thing is that, why Anti Awami means anti Shahbag, that's what I'm still trying to find out...(speaking in gen about many of the people active in Shahbag)

Quote:
Fair call, and close to my thought too.
Thanks