View Single Post
Old February 24, 2013, 09:50 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

@Gladiator....BNP isn't a party to this movement...it's either Shahbag or AL and their inter connection or no connection...or their influence or affiliation with each other...that's the point of discussion and suspicion.... So, I guess bringing in BNP for no reason will just be out of the topic....still we have had BNP related discussions, in the context of Shahbag.

If you want to talk about BNP as a political party we can have another thread ... And you will see my criticisms...there....

If AL is in the power...so people would be discussing that....and we are sure that BNP doesn't have any connection with Shahbag....so what's your point my friend...?? And why does criticizing AL hurt you so much,,,??

If you want, you can always justify why Shahbag demands arresting journalists who criticize certain things?? Is it their agenda..?? Why AL is taking the cover of Shahbag to silence media ... With all those blocking, arresting, harassing, killing journalists and anti AL bloggers??

Yes, I will always be against BAKSHAL and Bakshalio thinking process, any problem??

Quote:
তাই মাননীয় প্রধানমন্ত্রী ওয়েলকাম টু আমাদের সোনার বাংলা- যে বাংলায় কোন রাজাকার- কোন পাকিস্তানীর সমাহিত করা যাবেনা- বাংলাদেশ ভাগাড় নয়- আর আপনি যদি রাজাকারের লাশ বাংলাদেশ সমাহিত করেন তাহলে আমারা বলব- গুড বাই মাননীয় প্রধান মন্ত্রী- উই ডু নট নিড ইউ!! আপনি আসতে পারেন আমাদের লাল সবুজের বাংলাদেশ থেকে! আমরা রাজাকার চাইনা-আপনাকেও চাইনা‍!

Eirokom mishti bhortshona PM taar cheleder kach theke shunar jonno to mukhie ache. What has he said that PM shouldn't like?? Hahah...) I can create quiet a few such Statement with worse words, which she will love to hear...)