View Single Post
Old February 24, 2013, 10:53 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
I find it very sad that many people still put their political parties above everything.
Like my sister told me some of my relatives in BD as they support BNP they are not supporting this Shahbag protest, although non of them are that much involved in politics and knows sh!t abt the parties they support, still that doesn't stop them from saying things like " era beshi bara bari kortasey, ei gula shob AL korey, chelera meyera ekshathey rastay thake, nach gaan hoichoi kore, picnic korey " etc aboltabol.
And as my sister argued with them they labelled her as " ALeaguer" althgh she doesn't support any party.
Olpo bidya bhoyongkor,
and no matter what party u support if u hate rajakars and love yr country and respect muktijuddho then support this movement.Just ignore the bloggers if u don't agree to them ,just agree to the fact that the Rajakars need to get the capital punishment.
+1. Ami jodi Shahbag er against e kichu boli taile ami BNP/Jamat/Rajakar, ar Jodi Shahbag er pokhe kichu boli taile ami Nastik. Lose-lose situation both ways.