View Single Post
Old February 24, 2013, 11:09 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
@Gladiator....BNP isn't a party to this movement...it's either Shahbag or AL and their inter connection or no connection...or their influence or affiliation with each other...that's the point of discussion and suspicion.... So, I guess bringing in BNP for no reason will just be out of the topic....still we have had BNP related discussions, in the context of Shahbag.
What do you mean? BNP is one of the major political party in Bangladesh. What is their stand? They cannot be invisible in this discussion when you yourself broaden your scope of discussion dragging the other party in this discussion.

It's you who started diluting this issue and dragging up AL in that discussion. Therefore unfortunately, now that you did that, its fair to ask the other question: Where BNP stand in this issue and what role they are playing: past and present?

As for me, I would rather like to focus on the main issue i.e. Razakar-er Fashi chai, and unite on that issue ... any political party is welcome to join ... be it AL or BNP. There is an attempt going on to "confuse... divide ...and win", and we should be smart enough to avoid that trap.

Last edited by Fazal; February 24, 2013 at 11:50 AM..