View Single Post
Old November 19, 2007, 05:50 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Wow!! BC (18) won at the end. overcame a forth quarter deficit. Good game!! I thought clemson (15) had numbers on them. Another upset this season.

(3) O'khlamma lost to unranked Texas Tech. Double wow!! Now getting to the championship game is under question. If they lose to O'kalamma State then Texas would have an openning. Ofcourse they have to win against Texas Tech. Now if Texas loses also, lol then it will be a 3 way tie between, O'khalamma sisters and Texas.

On the otherside of the Big 12, a huge game will take place at aerohead stadium (KC). The second unbeaten team in college football Div I, Kansas (2) facing Mizzou (3). Who ever wins goes to the big 12 championship game. I am undecided to whom shall I support.

In the dog-it-dog league SEC their wasn't any upset this week. Setting up some very important matchups.
(1) LSU facing Mcfadden. Had Arkansas beaten Tennessee the week before they would have been LSU 7th ranked team. Imagine a year where a team must face 9 ranked team in their schedule. I think a two loss team like that should be in the final game. I want Mcfadden to burn down the Tiger stadium at baton rouge.

Hawaii the other undefeated team hosts Boise State.

Other notable games next week:

USC (11) visit Arizona St (7)
Va Tech (8) goes to Virginia (16)
Tennessee (19) goes to Kentucky lol, payback time.
Oregon (9) at UCLA. Without Dixon this is a tough call.
Georgia (6) visit Georgia Tech. lol In-state rivalry. A brawl in the making, keep your eyes open.
Bowden (Florida State) coming to gainesville Florida (12) Tebow land.
Clemson (21) at South Carolina another brawl in the making. A must win for South Carolina if they want to play a bowl game.
Auburn (25) hosting Bama. Brawl #3.