View Single Post
Old November 26, 2007, 11:34 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Yes, Akabir bhai you did say that. But Oklahoma is a different team. Good luck at San Antanio.

C Daniel was on fire. His forth quarter stats looks amazing. Definitely he needs to be in the Heisman list. MU had some great weapons. Alexander is my MVP of the game. Maclin, Temple are just baad (in a good sense) players.

Kansas was outmatched and outclassed in every sector in the first three quarters. The forth quarter rally was too little too late. What puzzled me the most of Kansas play calling system. 1) Offensive Co-ordinator calls the plays from the booth. 2) signal callers sends the calls to the Quarterback. 3) then right before the snap, the 4) QB looks at the sideline to confirm a play then 5) changes or goes with the call. I have been watching college football for 16 years. Never saw so much of control out of the hands of the QB. This just kills the clock and creates more confusion. With crowd noise it becomes worse. I felt Kansas QB Tood Ressing looked like he is seeing ghosts out there. When a team is ahead, may be then they can afford to do this but when they are 3 touchdown behind this will never work.