View Single Post
Old December 12, 2007, 01:43 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Well, I was right and the heisman voters were wrong. They chose Tebow which I disagree with. No QB in the past 15 years won the heisman who didn't play in Championship game for that year.

Every Heisman voters agrees D Mac is the best player for the past two years in college football. If he deserved as a sophomore and was denied because of his under classman status, then he more so deserves as a junior where he performed better. Anyways, I would hate to see him get selected to New England. If this year they don't make it 19-0, then definitely next year they will make that.

Coaches are settling in to their new jobs. Arkansas got Bobby Petrino Atlanta Falcons. Hope he can keep Jones (D-Mac's backfield partner) for his senior year. Les Miles stays at LSU. If he can win against Ohio State, his salary would jump to 3.5 to 3.8 mill a year. If he loses still it will rise to 2.8 mill. Michigan (Cheap "stingy to their coaches" college) would have offered 1.7 max. He took the money and I don't blame him.

One more week left before the bowl games start. Go SEC.