Originally Posted by Mohamad97
1. No international cricket
2. DPL not organized properly
3. Cox Bazar stadium disaster
4. Match fixing tribunal not formed
5. BPL third edition cancelled, players not paid
6. India tour promised but no action
7. Election rigged
8. Coaches complaining lack of action and multitasking, quick decision making missing
9. TV rights issues
10. WT20 QUALIFICATION
11. Ireland tour cancelled
12. Zimbabwe tour not arranged
13. SA was free, no contact done. Afghanistan complaining against his inaction.

The list is endless. BD cricket will be finished under Papon soon
totally agree with u bro , this guy left bangladesh without international game almost more than a 6 month this year , while at the same time when mostofa kamal was a president last year we had same kinda gap but he managed the series for bangladesh in europe and zimbabwe south africa , only Allah knows how mch BPL helped our player , but now when the t20 world cup around the corner in our own soil he failed to do trounament when it most needed ,we didnt have any international game for 6 month but than when ireland proposed us to play their this guy papon disagree , if we couldbe held some game in coxbazar that wouldbeen a great for the bd tourism and for the money maker bcz of him we failed to do that also , now when zimbabwe agrees to come than he is saying ohh bcl is more important , i mean i dont get it how could he even say fast class game are more important than a international game , i dont know how long we have to take this , but i really wish mostofa kamal comes back , just bcz of mostofa kamal this bangladesh team , stadiums changed forever hats of to him