View Single Post
Old June 11, 2017, 12:55 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonglababu
Stokes in the league of Botham? Are you crazy? How many test has he played and what is the statistics? You could at best compare him with Flintoff but he got a long way to reach at the level of Kallis or Waugh. For How many seasons did you witness Ben Stokes performing consistently? He is just another Lance Klusener who also started with a bang and gleaned praises earlier in his career.

Your overtly ardent desire to undermine our team is not only disingenuous but preposterous.
I Hope u did watch his batting against Australia yesterday? After a long long time I've watched someone to bat with such authority against one of the best bowling attack in world cricket.

I'm not saying he's already as good of a player as botham or Imran. What I'm saying is he belongs to that league and one day he'll become as good as them if not better.

Look at his contribution towards his ipl team supergiants. Some of the innings he played for supergiants were simply out of this world. He's an impact player and always contributes for his team. Belittling Shakib isn't my intention. He is good but stokes is way better.