View Single Post
Old October 28, 2011, 02:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedzero
Are you talking about Golden food or Dominous or Helvetia ? Can't get which one you are talking about. Jai hok, egular pashei abar achhe Swiss, Golpia Burger. I miss Mr. Burger jeta onek onek agey close hoye giyechilo. Baily road er 1st generation shop chhio eta.

The restaurant that used to sell paratha and curry was named Bamboo Castle. Not it's not there anymore. They are closed. You can try Fokruddin's Curry as alternate. The GORUR MOGOJ CURRY was my favorite one. Ekhane akhon hoyechhe Capital confectionery. Besh koyek years dhore ekhane arekta khabar dokan hoyechhe naam Baily hut. Ekhane Chicken Tikka ta besh bhaloi. They sell different kebabs too. ROSH er akta branch to baily road a onek din dhore achhe. Rojar Iftari te ROSH er Chikon jilapi onek onek famous. Onek lomba line hoy eta kenar jonno, line chhara bikri korena.

Baily road a akhon new add hoyeche Boomers, KFC, Pizza Hut, BFC and few more. Cafe 33 naam er arekta khuleche, eta music cafe, you can both eat and enjoy music together. Arekta khulechhe guide house er ei dik a, sharir dokan gulor shathe - AL-BAIK. Al-Baik probably multinational chain, kar kachhe jano shunechilam middle east a eta khub famous, Bangladeshi ra ekhane onek jawa asha kore. Ei muhurte r kichhu mone porchhena.

I'd like to add another name, SHWARMA HOUSE, eta hochche hatir pool kacha bazar er okhane, actually katabon bola chole. Okhane Beef/Chicken Shwarma Dhakar moddhe best. Oder Pizza o besh bhalo.
The shop names I was looking for was Swiss ,euro hut and bamboo castle. Thanks.

Shame bamboo castle has closed as I used to like the parathas and meat. Where is fokruddin located?do they do the beef curry?

I used to go to the banani boomers. might try the dhanmondi one, but does anyone know if the quality of food is good at this branch. Also is it a nice place to eat.

Sharma house did make the best shawrma in the country. Just didn't like the location.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)