View Single Post
Old August 23, 2014, 08:32 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

also send the seniors off to camps in other countries. they obviously need quality advice from experienced international players, i'm not talking about ex players i'm talking current (or maybe recently retired) senior players that they respect and want to learn from. BCB need to seek out some of the senior players that actually want BD cricket to succeed and get them to have quality time with the BD senior players to try and knock some sense into them.

they also need to send the seniors to quality training camps, more than one or two, so that they can see how real players go about the profession.

then it's up to the senior BD players to instill this in the youngsters coming through and lead by example. problem with these idea's though? the senior players actually need to take some responsibility and i reckon if they were willing to they would have already done so.

while the seniors are doing that the youngsters can be sent on A team tours to foreign conditions so they actually learn to play in tough conditions.