View Single Post
Old May 21, 2012, 02:57 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: misbah ul haq

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricheart
Ahh.. again a Saj Sadiq thread bump..

You guys should sue Kamal for this delay... jk
Watching cricket is what outside part of this entertainment show, and we are part of it as fans. But paying the performers is what happens behind the curtain in professional arrangement in secret. As long as no player or their agent claim it thru leagal ground yet, I'll assume even they ain't fully paid, but got enough to shut up for the moment. C'mon unlike ICL/PCL, BPL is a professional event guaranteed by BCB, a govt body we are talking about here! Today/tomorrow everyone's due will be paid. Pak professionals knows it very well as they been playing here in BD for long, experienced with Bangladeshi way of burgain & fractions in payments is part of business here. Contracts are more shown as formality; peer relation & trust is what real base here.

Even if FICA head, Tim May has some interest on this issue, but Saj illegaly publishing Tim's threat mail to BCB head in PakPassion is nothing but intensional personal droll to spoil BD image.
I'm really ashamed for BCB's breaching contracts here as they ignor Our image in abroad and let this mishap, but also I'm in a stance for forgiving BPL's gov body to successfully arrange such IPL-like show in such short notice, allthough leaving number of questions for ill-organised league.

Dear Pak bros MARK it, BPL2 will happen, even Pak players get paid or not. So keep trolling as long as you got the drums & sticks. I'm not someone who would ever want to have a bro in law like Afridi anyway.
this isnt some fish market dealing we talking about with bargaining. this is proffessional cricketers wanting whats owed to them and written in their contracts. you do realize what a contract is dont you?. how the hell do you expect players to take bcbs word on anything related to bpl2 with the circus they got going on regarding payments. dont you worry Pak players are getting into IPL next time around. good riddance i guess on both sides.

P.S..lol keep comparing your players with afridi...when you produce a waqar,wasim,imran,miandad,fazal mahmood, zaheer abbas, saeed anwar, inzamam etc or even a player with 10% of their caliber then come back at pakistan. and i am not on pakpassion.