Thread: Current BC Mood
View Single Post
Old March 7, 2011, 03:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeshanM
Okay seriously Shehwar you seemed to be miffed about this whole SA loss. A bit too much from following all your posts. Jhere kasho. Are you in love with some Safrican stripper now?
lol! Well there was this girl called Yolandie(A better version of Cameron Diaz and Im not exaggerating one bit!) ...

On a more serious note I am absolutely mortified with South Africa losing in that fashion. A match which they never should have lost from that position.

I feel so horrible because even though its pretty unrealistic that we will reach the qf atleast I could have dreamt till our last match. England would have had just 3 points! So even if we had lost against England that would have given them 3+2=5 points which would have meant the hopeless me would have kept on hoping that somehow West Indies would beat England and they would stay on 5 points and us going into our final match with 4 points(Assuming we would beat Netherlands) would have needed to beat SA to go through! What a finale that would have been! And that was harshly taken away from me just for 6 damn runs!!!!! I hate the South Africans now! They are the biggest sissies in the world! I just can't accept the fact that a defeat against England would end our World Cup 2 matches early just for 6 measly runs!!! Why are we so unlucky???? Have you noticed how Pakistan unbelievably got lucky to get through to the semifinals in the last T20 and also this T20. Every result that needed to happen actually happened in their favour! They didnt deserve to go through either but they got lucky! Why couldn't we get lucky? Why? Specially when South Africa had that match in their bag! Why does everyone hate us? I dont feel good!