View Single Post
Old April 13, 2011, 02:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joamiq
This is pretty out of line.

No "part-time fan" is going to come online to post on a forum about Bangladeshi cricket if he doesn't really care about the team. Even the most negative person here wants nothing more than success for this team.

Some people seem to take the tack that all criticism is as a rule unwarranted and not worthy of being posted. Well, if you don't like it, don't read it. Personally, I think our country, let alone our cricket team, would be much better off if we had a culture that was more accepting of constructive criticism. But I suppose that is a topic for a different forum. And yes, not all criticism is constructive. It's the internet. Sometimes there will be "abuse". Sometimes people need to blow off steam. It's not a big deal.

Anyway, whether you're pessimistic or optimistic about the team currently, whether or not you think this is likely (and it's fair to feel either way), I am sure that we are ALL united in hoping for a comprehensive victory in this match.
I agree with almost everything you've said. However, everyone's forgetting the that most of Asif68's posts were just completely negative, and in all honesty, utterly pointless. We all know this team is extremely poor. There's no need to repeat it over and over again. I don't consider that simply "blowing off steam".