View Single Post
Old January 23, 2010, 01:05 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: SRT,Ash,Saki,dhoni,drvid

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Now I am back guys, with a shower and better composer.

First of all, it is no big deal, we can move on from this issue, My Purbasha always helps me and he and my shower helped me to rethink the situation.

The Prime Minister will not do jack, she won't be able to read it anyway, too bad.

Now Mr. Lotus Kamal is a man of what age, 50+ and how old is Shakib? 20? So, Mr. Kamal can easily be seen as a father figure, teacher, mentor figure to a young Shakib, thus it is no big deal Shakib asking for forgiveness to an older, higher authority person for forgiveness for Shakib's own rude inturuption. How many times our teachers were wrong, and still we had to bow down to them and take a beating for challenging them, if and when the teacher himself was unequiped to teach? So, it's done deal. What Lotus kamal failed to see through this due to his limited intelect and poor mind-set is it is he, who expossed his typical power-mongerness, corrupt, chatukari personanilty to the world of cricket and to all Bangladeshis and the world. It is he, Mr. Kamal who failed to uphold his dignity and thus brought himself down to same corrupt Koko and Co. when they ran BCB. SO Lotus Kamal and Koko, they all belong to the same jail and garbage pile.

kire BK bhai..kon kala pani te bathe korlen......pura turnaround