View Single Post
Old October 24, 2016, 08:19 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ
#9 gets out LBW. #10 comes out and swishes on a legstump ball. Next ball he's out LBW. Pray tell what Shabbir could have done here?

Here, just to help you, I'll put CI's ball-by-ball commentary. I'd love to hear your theory on how Shabbir should have done to protect _Shafiul_

এই forumএর cricketবোদ্ধারা যদি আমাদের নেতৃত্বে থাকতো তাহলে তো আমরা বিশ্ব জয় করে ফেলতামরে ভাই বনেরা
What's reality got to do with anything. I blame Taijul for not hitting the crap out of the spinners sooner.

Quote:
Batty to Taijul Islam, no run, round the wicket, tossed up and straightening as he presses out to block
Batty to Taijul Islam, no run, pushed through, good revs on this and it turns to clip the edge, stays low and slip dives to stop it running away
Batty to Taijul Islam, no run, floated up fuller and straighter, tapped off the legs to the short-leg catcher
Batty to Taijul Islam, 2 runs, goes for the big hit, Taijul swings for the fences... and clears mid-off running back for a couple
Batty to Taijul Islam, 2 runs, flighted, clips the edge but not taken, the ball flying through Stokes' hands at gully! He was so close, he barely had time to react, it went that quickly off the outside edge
Batty to Taijul Islam, no run, tossed up and straightening, prodded edgily square of the wicket
Batty to Taijul Islam, FOUR, tossed up outside off... and Taijul opens the shoulders to slug over mid-on, bounces away for four! That's a brave shot from the No. 10, but he executed it well
Batty to Taijul Islam, no run, props forward and defends this time
Batty to Taijul Islam, 2 runs, flighted, now he goes inside out, hitting with the spin... clears Moeen running back from mid-off! They come back for two
Batty to Taijul Islam, no run, pushed through flatter and tapped down into the off side
Batty to Taijul Islam, no run, flat and popping up outside off, cut towards point
Batty to Taijul Islam, no run, floated up close to off and Taijul leans into a forward block
Pitta!

I also blame the dude with that baby parrot. He was creeping me out. He was kissing it and suck it! Creep!