View Single Post
Old March 14, 2008, 05:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

Well, pakistan lost against Ireland in the WC, India lost against BD in the WC, These teams are known as minnows, and beat much better teams. How do fans know here that BD is a better team than Ireland.IMO, they are a very irresponsible group of boys. Smith said so, he did not spare criticism of them. Two captains were compared- One was a mercedes who talked the talk and walked the walk, the other was a Ford who could only talk. I am sure that if Ash could have buried his face in the sand, he would have done so.
I think that it is now getting to him that he is losing his popularity and the love story is turning sour now.
I read that there was a petition by fans to have him removed as captain outside the stadium, and I am sure that it has come to his attention and the selectors attention,, but they cannt appoint anyone else, there is no one at the moment capable of becoming captain, so they have to stick with him.

Ireland is coming to BD with lots of confidence because they have just won two matches and the are looking toi repeat whagt they did in the world cup.