View Single Post
Old April 8, 2012, 06:42 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Buzz Lightyear

I find the whining to be quite funny it's akin to a giant mob of locusts whining and buzzing through the air eating and destroying everything in sight
Cricinfo have had no choice to publish the whining due to the sheer volume. Some of the comments also have no logic but they support shakib so it's pretty awesome: "Why didn't shakib get picked, look what you did KKR, Free Willy killed his trainer in distress" not to mention conspiracy theories, references to the bermuda triangle. Hope it gets wackier. It's no longer about credibility, it's about making them suffer, it's about KKR lsing

Hope they don't play shakb and get caned

WOW! Another defeat for KKR. Must be something wrong with this team's dressing room.... All the stars, like the King Khan himself!!! I do not think Shakib or RTD can do any Ukas Fucas Abra ka Dabra.......and change KKR's loosing trend. The other guys need to perform too. I would rather sit in the dug out, chill-out, take the money and enjoy some rest rather than taking the blame for not performing for the team if I were Shakib or RTD!!! Good luck for KKR in the future.

Above is one of the more credible comments, loved harry potter-like reference

this message was good just in the sense the guy seeme to have some kind of binary cod encoded in his message via capitals and smalls I was feeling that good after reading this to be honest

NoT FeEliNg GoOd aS kKR LosS bUt ThE kKr ShoUlD tHinK oF tHeIR BaTtInG iN mY OpiNiOn mC cUlluM anD KaLliS sHouL FiRe aT thE toP orDer anD GaUtI aLsO sO tHaT tHeY CaN nOt giVe pReSsuRe tO tIwArY anD YuSUf... i Don,T KnoW wHy GamBhiR is nOt GiviNg KaLlIs a BowL a OvEr hE iS aLsO onE oF tHe BeST BoWlEr ...tHe RoLe That i Don,T LikE iS tHat onLY 4 PlayeR,s iS aLlOweD in PlaYinG 11

KKR TEAM MANAGEMENT NEED TO HIT BY TEAR SHOE.SHAME..SHAME..SHAME....VERY SHAME KKR TEAM MANAGEMENT.I THINK NARINE IS A 3rd CLASS BOWLER.I DON'T COMPARE NARINE WITH SHAKIB. SHAKIB IS NO.1 TEST AND ODI ALL ROUNDER. BATTING RANK NO.12 .AND BOWLING RANK NO.8 .SO KKR TEAM MANAGEMENT THINK

My question is "What's a tear shoe?" I've heard of tear gas, is this a new form of crowd control?

Last edited by Nasif; April 8, 2012 at 07:29 PM..