View Single Post
Old April 30, 2015, 03:59 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke
Nothing will happen. This is the same group that started ICL.
BCCI crushed it then and it will crush it again.
You are talking arrogantly without understanding the facts bro...

BCCI has nothing to do with it, this isn't another ICL .. This isn't an INDIA domestic affair.

It's parallel ICC type Body .. With world wide parallel BOARDS .. They will have their own players like the current network of ICC has...

Like the WWF & WWE both are surviving at the same time. Considering the new board is targeting only T20 tournaments, you can consider them targeting somewhat like, to become the WWE of cricket.

they promised to have T20 tournaments throughout the year, people have appetite for more cricket. They may not be a competitor to ICC in other areas. It's good even for the players they will have a choice, which organization to make his career as a T20 cricketer. Already there is a lot of willing cricketers who are ready to give up all formats and be freelance T20 cricketer. So I'm sure they will not have much problems.

Problem of ICL was they couldn't have organized cricket throughout the year. But this rival board will have the ability to have leagues through the year around the world, so I don't see them in any trouble. They are here to survive. But I say again, they aren't challenging ICC, they are tapping into the immense demand of T20 cricket in the world.

Once again, BCCI is nobody here, so please don't tell me "BCCI" will do bla bla bla ...