View Single Post
Old February 3, 2010, 11:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
No that was not funny at all and NO that's why not people are clapping their hands.

The funny part is, while front door is wide open some people are complaining that backside window is not secure enough... and then when find dumbfounded when everything is stolen. And that was funny my friend. Ijjat Loot leya throuh the wide open front door my friend not the back window.

Get the picture? I guess no.... that's why its more funny.

Rakibul's 13 ball 18 runs is nothing to cheer about, but whatever it was, it was better than our top 7 batsman who batted ahead of him.
Couldn't say it any better.

The way Bangladeshi batsmen tried to slog, it was totally embarrassing. Specially, Aftab. I am a big Aftab fan but yesterday is a day he will really want to forget. They were totally outsmarted by the Kiwi bowlers, specially the spinners. It surely looked like they didn't have a plan. The only plan was to go out there and slog. I did like the batting order though. Hopefully, they continue with this batting order promoting Mushi, Naeem and Mahmudullah and when they start to play with a plan, maybe something good will happen.