Thread: Bengali cooking
View Single Post
Old December 15, 2007, 07:13 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by damalChele
Thats not entirely true. Not all Bengali guys are the same unless of course you are a guy living in BD. Time has changed my friend. Now we guys want to cook for our women, possibly even wash their feet. Jokes aside, cooking is a home making skill. If you don't acquire enough of it, your husband shouldnt think any less of you. Your conjugal life shouldn't revolve around cooking. Sure it helps, if either of you know how to cook. You can save money on take aways. Sure it helps, if there's women touch involved in your dish. For some reasons, the food is blimin delicious. (Think of your mom).
Seriously though, there's a whole lot out there out side of those curry smelled brick walls.

What you should be more worried about is that whether he has a job or not. If he doesn't then learn how to make alu borta and daal with some mango pickle.
thats a nice thing to hear coming from a man.....i didnt think men thought that way...thought they liked the traditional women.....but i guess equality for both the woman and the man is what makes a relationship work smoothly.....the founation of a marraige is love not whether the woman can cook or whether the man can drive!