View Single Post
Old December 9, 2012, 05:23 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel
I'm deeply flawed and in no honest position to give "advice". I am however, well within my comfort zone to "suggest" things to others as anyone is welcome to suggest anything to me. I didn't "call you out" if that's what you mean.

I simply pointed to something exemplifying a pattern of horrific English in your public posts in my reply. Sorry if that embarrasses you but don't you think you, a highly trained professional in your field, should be just as concerned by the routine abuse of the English language you subject all of us to?

I simply couldn't take it anymore and suggested a remedy, nothing more, and nothing against you personally. My constructive criticism was directed at elements of your post, not you, to enhance their quality somewhat. You're free to exercise whatever prerogative you deem fit
Highly trained professions doesn't have anything to do with occasional spelling mistakes. Rubel bhai is a doctor by profession who normally doesn't have to work with the computers. I work with the computers and still I have mistakes in my spelling while typing. This is not because I don't know the "correct spelling". I would rather call it "slip of keyboard".

I think this is natural in a discussion board where sometimes people don't check for spelling before casual posting.

I am sorry if I am interfering. This post is not directed personally towards you or there is nothing personal regarding this. But bringing someone's profession into discussion about spelling mistakes seems to be offending.