View Single Post
Old September 2, 2022, 04:38 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
Can we even afford SU35's, Dinraat?

Adam bhai, I am good. How are you? India already commandeers this sector of the world in one way or other.

Look at how the young gen in BD these days dress like Indians. Girls wear fotua with jeans ( thanks for not wearing urnas, we can assess your cup sizes! ) while the guys have become kailla and try to look like Kohli but actually look like goondas! Even restaurants now serve Indian crap like paneer and serve dishes on steel vikhkhar plates.
Allhamdullilah well. India does use its power to do "DADA GIRI" as they. They are a large country and the neighbours are smaller in size and power.

The Bangladesh youth and mentality like you said has absorbed some of the grotesque Indian culture. I cringe when someone says JeeJuu instead of the nicer term Dula Vai.

Bangladeshis normally didnt have a bad accent but I heard some of the more recent accents sound like the comical Indian one.

Calling a ****ha a pani poori or gol gappa is a disgrace. They have this chulkani to add an Indian element unnecessarily.

Sad to see this change