View Single Post
Old May 3, 2006, 12:48 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney
i agree with Miraz...even though Taqatoo came up with a good idea, but i do not believe that it would be quite applicable for our side...

biggest problem is the politiking that goes behind the selection process..its not the fault of this current committee, but a common cultural practise of our nation...
only those who are close or in the "good books" of our cricket board, gets to play in the national team ( mind u, this applies to the new upcoming players mainly, the already established so called "stars" hv already cemented thier place)

so, i guess this will be an ever lasting issue for our national team...
Ty sydney. I know the biggest problem also. Still our national team is not our of political selections. Thats why we still got many players debut in the one day and disappear in the next match or series. But still we have to make a way out. If everyone see the process clearly, then atleast there is a chance to point out the disorders. Thats why I was saying to telecast those matches live.
Anyway, I don't think this idea will reach to the selectors no matter how much we discuss here.