View Single Post
Old May 12, 2010, 10:49 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain

Quote:
Originally Posted by beshideshi
I did not like the idea of a half fit Tamim playing in the T20 WC, but perhaps the team was too hungry for the team and Tamim also wanted to play. A fair gamble I would say, and I don't think a 17 ball innings could have done too much damage to his hand.
Wish him a quick recovery, without him our top order will crumble like dried up leaves against Eng.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeshanM
Blessing in disguise! Wishing speedy recovery to Tamim. Nothing p.o-es me than fans acting as if the sky has fallen because one player is missing because of their obsessive dependency on a single player to perform. This has to stop. We should learn how to play well with our wildcards missing.

Toughen up y'all ffs.
both made great points ! I really dont think that 17 ball innings could have really contributed a great deal to his injury and i really dont think bangladesh should also rely one and only on him. But believe it or not, without tamim the team looks pale a little.

But recovery matters above anything else so i hope this time he takes his time to recover fully before getting back on playing again.