View Single Post
Old June 9, 2009, 04:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by crikfreak
we really don't have much of a choice.... at the end of the day... we all know that whatever these guys do... we will never stop supporting them.... the love of the game+patriotism= some sort of an unbreakable bond........

and seeing as we don't have a choice but to support BD, we shud probably lower our expectations a bit and live with it....

but the fact remains tht u can lower ur expectations only so much... because expecting to defeat ireland at this stage is really not too much...
and at the end of the day... u have to raise the bar of expectation and ur level in performance bit by bit...
it seems to me like we raise our bar in a rate which is understandable... its just these players who dont seem to be reaising their bar the way they whould....
we fans end up sacrificing so much for these guys.. and yet they dont seem to realise... like i said earlier... if not for themselves... they should do it for the millions of fans.... who have wasted night after night without sleep watchin these pathetic idiots playing.... given them more importance than out own studies.... wasted god knows how many hours here in bc trying to find out the root cause of all this and finding a solution for it when deep down we all know tht it'll be of no use... yet we continue to do so, day after day, month after month... year after year.... and we all know we'll continue to do so... bcoz we, like our players.. are also mindless idiots...

frankly speakin... i blame part of their failure on us... if we weren't so supportive.. givin up sleep, studies and precious time for them, they might've played better.... but they know as well as we do... that at the ned of the day, we'll never stop following them..... no matter what sort of mindless bulsh*t they do.......
It is really true and that is the sad part but when it will be the end as
we bd fans actually dont have many other things to cheer about