View Single Post
Old March 20, 2011, 06:33 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by beshideshi
Who is going to smash Bangladesh? Ponting, oh his mighty average of 20~ in the last 2 year is really scaring me.
Or maybe Steve Smith, the player who is apparently the mixture of Shane Warne and Ricky Ponting. [I think it is the mixture of batsmen warne and bowler ponting]
Oh wait, I know, it will be Shaun Tait. Whose pitch map looks a lot like a blind man throwing darts.

This Australia team is really not that strong, the players who would be able to disturb Bangladesh are Shane Watson, Mike Hussey, Michael Clarke and Brett Lee. Australia currently have too many liabilities in the team, I am sure Bangladesh will be able to pull one or two victories against them.

T

moja lagse pore. but amader batter ra shaun tait er dart mara dekhe bhoy peye wicket diye asbe. songe achhe johnson ar brett lee. as i said, amader batter ra ektu matha thanda kore khelte parle aussiego bate felte parbo inshallah.
It is good to let Shakib off captaincy, it will relieve some pressure. He will be offered captaincy again in a few years when he will be more than ready, Bangladesh will voyage into a new horizon then