View Single Post
Old September 18, 2006, 02:29 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire_x86
Because he writes for a respectable daily newspaper, not for a tabloid or no-name weekly magazine. In that case, very few people would've read his article, and if one of the readers cared to open a thread to discuss the article, then everyoen would refer the article as "X newspaper's article" instead of Tarek Mahoomd's article.
I thought some people are already branding your respectable daily newspaper as a faltu newpaper in different threads for a while. No?

People are too much stuck up with his $40 Zoo fee comment, but failed to see, he has some valid point in this article about lack of enforcing dressing code for players. I think that is a very good point to raise when there is no game going on to report. Now that $40 Zoo entrance fee fiasco, I agree, its not a good example to give for lack of cricket culture.

If the team managmement arranged this zoo tour, the team should notify the players in advanced that they need to pay and the cost of the entrance ticket. I think the team management should pay the ticket anyway as this should be part of the team building activities during away-tours.

Last edited by Fazal; September 18, 2006 at 05:47 PM..