View Single Post
Old September 17, 2005, 03:28 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by ekatturerBangalee
Quote:
Originally posted by Dream theater
We should never forget what we went through. The spirit of our struggle is what missing today among us
Thanks brother.

You know we have some “Smart Alecs” among us. You become monkeys if you favor diplomatic ties with Israel because of their human rights violation and continuing repression on Palestinians while it’s ok to forget the worst kind of genocide by the Pakis since it occurred 35 years ago. Duh!

Why not say the truth that it’s ok to forget and forgive them since they are Muslims? It’s ok to forgive no matter how gruesome and how horrendous the atrocities were if the perpetrator was Muslim. Right? Again and again I have seen this type of mindset in our “so called Muslim community”. These groups of people are always there to critisize Israel or India but remain mum for the atrocities by Muslims like in Darfur, Sudan or even Kurdistan, Iraq. You will not hear anything from them on the subject of worst kind of human rights violation by the Muslims in Nigeria, Uganda and by almost all of the Arab countries.

Next subject, in this technological age, you need to have political and economic relation with countries for trade and prosperity. Last time I check, Israel did nothing bad or wrong to Bangladesh? I know some “Smart Alecs” just can’t stand the Jews. I feel sorry for them. At my work, I have several Jewish Colleagues – they are even more friendlier and more helpful than those Muslim Pakis.

BTW. I have nothing against this new generation Pakistanis. They can’t be held responsible for what their MUSLIM countrymen did to us.
Good response EkaturerBangalee. You have a good head and common sense in my view. (what exactly does that mean? Bengalis of 71, is that right?)