View Single Post
Old March 6, 2006, 10:37 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: TAMIM IQBAL

Quote:
Originally posted by Cats_eye
Quote:
Originally posted by mshakir56
Did you guys notice, where he said that Bangladeshi players need to change their attitudes. Thats actually a insult towards our players.
He said what he meant which is 110% true. It can not be an insult in any form or fashion. BD player need to change their attitude in test (batting). Did you not notice how SL opened the 2nd and 3rd ODI? They scored 300+ on the 3rd, where at one point we were thinking if they could get to 220/230 that would be a blessing for SL. We still have lot to learn from these guys in ODI and as well as Test.

When I say, it is not an insult, when he says it is also not an insult. Just the fact.
Attitude can be expressed different ways. What I think is that When he says Attitude, he meant the behavior problems. Remember they complained about the behavior of our players. I am sure thats exactly what he meant. In this prespective, he actually made an insult. Also please note that Ashraful said, that the Srilankan players were actually mocking him. I hope you will comprehend what I am trying to tell you mr. Cats Eye!